Promotions / Ofertas

Promotions

15% New client discount available on document translations.

Package Deal: Order one translation and get predetermined 15 phrases or 45 vocabulary industry specific laminated cards for $5.00. That’s 50% off!

Refer a friend Offer: Your friend receives the 15% new client discount plus an additional 5% for a total, one time discount of 20%! You receive a free $5.00 gift card from Caribou or Barnes and Nobles as a thank you gift.

Payment is in advance, by PayPal or check. PayPal allows you to pay by credit card, by checking account transfer or using your PayPal balance. If you pay by check, turnaround time begins when I receive your check.

For rush deliveries:  FedEx, Express Mail, etc. and bill you for the cost.

 

Ofertas

Nuevo cliente descuento del 15% disponible en la traducción de documentos.

Oferta de paquete: Solicitar una traducción y conseguir predeterminada 15 frases o tarjetas laminadas específicos de la industria 45 vocabulario para $ 5.00. Eso es el 50% de descuento!

Referir a un amigo Oferta: Tu amigo recibe el nuevo cliente de descuento del 15% más un 5% adicional por un total, una vez descuento del 20%! Recibe $ 5.00 tarjeta de regalo libre de caribú o Barnes and Nobles como un regalo de agradecimiento.

El pago es por adelantado, por PayPal o cheque. PayPal le permite pagar con tarjeta de crédito, mediante la comprobación de transferencia de cuenta o utilizar su saldo de PayPal. Si paga con cheque, el tiempo de entrega comienza cuando recibo su cheque.

Para los envíos urgentes: FedEx, correo urgente, etc. y se factura por el costo.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s